I have had experienced changing my study habits. I was so afraid of it but i tried to try which
way was more effective. The thing i realized after the challenge was that challenges are not scary anymore
because i was able to experience it.
Challenges always make me afraid of the result, and my first challenge was no exception. After i decided
to change my way of studying and openned the book, i was still afraid of result. No one knows the result
and no one can predict the result. Therefore, that truth made me more scary.
Though it was not easy for me to change the way of studying, my family tried to show that i'll be okay.
Time goes very fast and became a day before the test. However, i was not nervous and i felt like something
that i studied organized well. Andthen, the result became great! I just tried to read textbooks before but now,
i try to read books and make memory trees. I was too impressed myself and i felt like i'm a god.
Eventhough your result may not be great, it can give you a lesson. So, don't be negative and pessimistic.
It tells you that you are not supposed to do it. Don't be afraid of challenge. I think one challenge can
change your life!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.